Friday, November 14, 2014

Full Moon Complete ~ On to Thanksgiving!

I have finished Drawn Thread's Full Moon ~ fun project!  I love the way it's autumn without screaming HALLOWEEN so I can keep it out for more then just October.  I purchased the black box that it goes in from Elegant Stitch at the same time as the pattern.  I love how the scissor fob has two sides to it.  I included a photo of how they looked before so that you could see the other side of the scissor fob.  Next summer I will be stitching Chillin also from DT.

To get into the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am starting Turkey Sausage by Plum Street Samplers.  I love the colors and it is going so quick!
I am also working on finishing Blue Ribbon Sewing Box ~ Designed by Sherri Jones of Patrick's Woods.  I had hoped to finish most of it by the time I went to the workshop at The Attic in Arizona last week but it was not to be.  My fear of stitching one over one caused me to delay it all too late but no worries!  I've got the hang of it now and with what we were shown at the workshop, I'm sure this will be done early in the new year.  Yes - I am already planning my 2015 stitching!

I've learned all kinds of new stitches in this piece so it's been a great learning experience!  I can't wait to share photos of how it looks all put together!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just in love with that DT design. Love how your fob turned out. Very cute and usefull! Can't wait to see how your sewing box comes together. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stitched that box design, too, and just love it and your little fob is adorable. Will have to work on that one next fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!