Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stitching Santas on Sundays

Greetings!  Don't you love looking at other people's blogs for great ideas on stitching?  I have found ideas for finishing pieces, storing supplies and even ideas for displaying what I have.  This past week, I ran across this blog by Carol and loved her idea of Santa Sundays.  I have so many Santas I would love to finish for Christmas so I'm going to try and save Sundays just for that.    

Today I finished a WIP titled Santa's Helper.  It's from the 2012 JCS Ornament Issue and was designed by Mosie & Me.  
Now all I have to do is start participating in the Finish It Friday group and I'm set to go in December!

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beutiful stitching love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one. I have plans to do it. Did you use DMC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vickie ~ I used the called for threads which included Gentle Art Sampler Threads plus a couple of DMC.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!