OOP Prairie Schooler Kris Kringle #62
I just love the ones where Santa is holding a bird! I have wanted this pamphlet for well over 10 years. I had forgotten about it until I saw some being stitched over on Stiches & Samplers a few years ago and the hunt for it began anew! I checked e-bay but yikes ~ $26 or more! Really?! Just by luck this past week, I found a shop selling a copy for the normal price of $6. YESSS! These little guys are going to be so perfect for my new routine of stitching Santas on Sundays!
I just love the ones where Santa is holding a bird! I have wanted this pamphlet for well over 10 years. I had forgotten about it until I saw some being stitched over on Stiches & Samplers a few years ago and the hunt for it began anew! I checked e-bay but yikes ~ $26 or more! Really?! Just by luck this past week, I found a shop selling a copy for the normal price of $6. YESSS! These little guys are going to be so perfect for my new routine of stitching Santas on Sundays!
I'd like to give a shout out to 3 Stitches in Spring, Texas for having this wonderful find and not charging an arm & a leg for it! I am so appreciative!
great santas
ReplyDeleteI love this one too , enjoy stitching it .
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Isn't that great?!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were able to find this at a great price! I just finished one of the green Santas from this one :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great book and I can understand that you hunted it down, lol. And at such a great price. Lucky you. I love all the Prairie Schooler Santas and stitched a couple of them last year.
ReplyDelete