I had ordered a large project pouch from the talented Faye over at Carolina Stitcher. I asked for a spring fabric and when it arrived yesterday, I knew exactly which booklet and projects I would store in it. But first look at the darling zipper clasp - it's a floss card holder with thread! How adorable is that! I love the pouch, Faye!
This week I finished up one of the designs from The Prairie Schooler's Signs of Spring booklet. Since I want to stitch almost all of them, I am going to store everything for it in this new pouch.
I have to say that as I was stitching various projects this past week, I realized how much I appreciate the photographs taken by The Prairie Schooler as well as those taken by Belinda of Blue Ribbon Designs because when I use the colors they recommend for their patterns, they actually look like those in the photo. I just want to say THANK YOU for that!
Cute little sheep ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely PS design + beautiful project bag!
ReplyDelete