Belinda Karls-Nace of Blue Ribbon Designs is having a giveaway of two of her cheerful spring designs. What I love best about her patterns is that you can do them as one large piece or take sections and make all kinds of smalls with them. Being a lover of smalls, I just love that! Be sure to head over to her blog to enter!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On aother note ~ I have decided to end my subscription with a popular cross stitch magazine. You know the one ~ we all wait eagerly each year to see their special ornament issues. After having bought it off the shelves for years, I decided to subscribe last July. Unfortunately, after receiving one issue, I failed to receive any more. After much questioning and then flat out begging by e-mail and written letter, I did manage to receive two more issues. Nothing says 'the holidays' like receiving a Halloween issue in early December! I haven't seen an issue since. Their standard reply is that since everything is fine at their end, they suggest that I ask the mailman why he isn't delivering the magazine. Um, yeah - Sorry but I like the guy so I'm not going to insult him with that question. My only hope now is that whoever is receiving the magazine likes to cross stitch. Then I can think of it as my gift to the XS universe.
Thanks for letting me vent. Enjoy the spring weather appearing out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!