Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Crazy January Challenge finish!





Last night, I finished stitching Tralala's ‘Moutons de Saisons – Hiver’. I don't speak French but I'm assuming it means sheep of winter. The pattern also includes the season autumn which I will wait to begin in 2012. At 85 x 85 stitches on 32 ct, the design came out to slightly larger then 5" square. Even though the pattern is in French, the chart showed the DMC conversion #'s so it wasn't a problem to follow.

I ordered this pattern plus another one from Casa Cenina online and was very happy with their service.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love French patterns-they are so unique. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't that a darling finish--I've never seen that chart before. Beautiful work, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - this is so cute - Love the finish !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the finish! That is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!