Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day Two of Crazy January Challenge . . .

My 2nd project is a design from Tralala. I'm going to enjoy this challenge because it's the nudge I need to stitch more. And considering all the purchases and downloads I acquired last year, I'm determined to do it without any further purchases . . . . At least until April when I'll be attending a workshop at Elegant Stitch with Ann Pettit of Brightneedle Designs.

Speaking of Elegant Stitch ~ I just saw that they are having a sale from Jan. 4th - 8th with 25% off everything in their store. I am now chanting to myself "stay strong" "you really don't need anything" "you don't want to make the drive" "look at your stash already!"

1 comment:

  1. Looking good on your first two starts! I refuse to look at Elegant Stitch.....now back to stitching.

    happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!