Day Three ~ A freebie from Tralala
Day Four ~ A start on Shepherd's Bush 'Be My Valentine'
Day Five ~ I began Blue Ribbon's 'Beyond Measure' with the full intent of doing the peacocks only to change my mind to the rabbits and then yet again over to the alphabet design.
Day Six ~ A minimal beginning on LHN's 'Needle & Thread'
Day Seven ~ Shepherd's Bush 'Sweet Land of Liberty' sissor fob
Day Eight ~ Early this morning, I began Shepherd's Bush 'Be Brave'
So while I did manage starts for each day, I admit that I'm already having cravings to get back to an earlier start. I know it's not against any rule but I still like I'm cheating for wanting to spend time today with a certain penquin. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!