Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fair & Square Halloween Exchange

Here are the adorable squares I received from Karen in the Fair & Square Halloween Exchange. This design was from the 2009 JCS Halloween issue and was on my "to do" list. Now all I have to do is get right to the finishing ~ Yay!

These are the squares that I sent to Karen in the same exchange. I liked the design so much that I just got done stitching it again for myself. The design is called 'By the Full Moon' and it's by Tracy Horner of Ink Circles. It was in the 2010 JCS Halloween Issue.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave such nice comments :)

    I'm happy to have discovered yours, too... What cute finishes you and Karen gave each other in your exchange. I really had hoped to do the Full Moon one for this Halloween, but I guess it will have to wait for another year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful exchange pieces, Christine! I love Halloween designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by to check in with Superman! There were only a few of us there when he dropped in :-) I love that full moon piece, and have been thinking of stitching it - and as you say, now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of the Halloween squares, they look wonderful! Thank you for visiting my blog, Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!