First up, the exciting news! Kay Mackenzie is having a give-away on her blog http://www.allaboutapplique.net/
And then there's Halloween fast approaching . . . Here's a completed finish. It's a free pattern from Kreinik. I love this little witch!

I won't even mention the purchases at Joann's and their Labor Day quilting accessories sale! Oh My!
Her new book is called Quilts from Paradise and it's beautiful! It's like taking a piece of paradise and tweeking it for the enjoyment of us mainlanders!
Speaking of Quilts ~This past July, I took a beginning applique class at Country Sewing in Elk Grove with Dana Lahargoue as the teacher.
I am now hooked on applique. Like cross stitch, you can take it any where with you. Since I enjoyed the class so much, I signed up for the Block of Month quilt class with Susan Donbroski. Since my applique is not actually stitched down yet, I plan to rearrange it to fit into a larger quilt along with my first "block". 

And then there's Halloween fast approaching . . . Here's a completed finish. It's a free pattern from Kreinik. I love this little witch!
And as if I haven't spent enough money on fabrics, books, etc. in the last month, here are a few more purchases from Elegant Stitch in Modesto. I didn't just drive down there to purchase items, I also e-mailed them and bought more! Can you tell what I have planned?

I won't even mention the purchases at Joann's and their Labor Day quilting accessories sale! Oh My!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!