Bluebird Out My Window
Here's a pic of Bluebird Out My Window from Brenda Gervais that I finished up for an exchange this past week. I love the colors in this design! I finished the edges with ribbon that I 'ruched' thanks to Vonna at Twisted Stitcher and her great tutorials! The piece was stitched on 36 ct light khaki linen with the called for threads. I did fix the wonky trim on the bottom before giving it away. Now I am scrounging among my stash for more linen to stitch a 2nd one for myself.
Can you feel the autumn stitching calling? Even with the 100 degree weather we had yesterday, I'm beginning to itch for a Halloween stitch! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Such a lovely little finish, Christine.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Brigitte
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty, Christine. I just purchased this chart and after seeing your lovely finish, I look forward to starting it :)
ReplyDeleteHope your weather cools down--it's a hot start to September here in PA, too!
What a pretty project - it's just exudes warmth and a homey feel....
ReplyDeletehttp://crossstitchpatternheaven.weebly.com/cross-stitch-patterns-sunflowers.html
Hola, acabo de conocer tu blog, me gustan tus trabajos!
ReplyDeleteUn saludo desde Galicia, España...
http://fiobermello.blogspot.com.es/
Hola, acabo de conocer tu blog, me gustan tus trabajos!
ReplyDeleteUn saludo desde Galicia, España...
http://fiobermello.blogspot.com.es/