This is my spot to keep a record of staying SANE with STITCHING! Be it yarn or thread ~ it's all good!
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Plum Street Sampler's early Christmas Gift . . . .
We had a downpour of rain yesterday and it was wonderful as we needed it here in Northern California. Since everything is still so wet outside, I'm using it as an excuse to browse the web instead of cleaning the yard.
I love Plum Street Sampler so I was thrilled to see that beginning week, she is going to provide a free pattern for a Christmas Sampler on her blog. You will have to provide your own linen and threads but she will provide the pattern in pieces over a nine week period. I'm in! What a great way to SAL with others and have a small Christmas project done by the time Thanksgiving arrives!
Have a wonderful Sunday and I hope that you are all starting to smell the start of fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!