Sunday, January 27, 2013

Good Bye January ~ Hello February

I have two goals for stitching in 2013 ~ 

My first goal is to  finish two WIP projects before purchasing anything new ~ TWO before NEW  is the slogan I'm going to stitch up for myself.  Since I knew I had a new project about to be sent to me from Dyeing to Stitch for the Ladies Prim Society that I joined for this year, I finished stitching two projects that I had begun in November  . . . .
Letters for Santa
With Thy Needle & Thread
30 ct walnut dyed linen
GAST threads
Warm Wishes
Little by Little Designs (2012 JCS Ornament Issue)
35 ct. parchment linen
GAST threads

My second goal for this year is to actually FINISH what has already been stitched so for that, I have joined in on a new blog created by Charlene called STITCHED: NOW TO FINISH.  Each month the goal is to FINISH off a stitched ornament.  Come join us if you like!   

With that in mind, here's a finished ornament for February ~ soon to be here  . . . . . .
Des Filles et une Aiquelle
Tralala
32 ct. Italian siena cream linen
GAST cranberry thread


5 comments:

  1. Love that Alpha for Santa! And congrats on your finishes! Thanks for the pub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! Good for you for trying to finish-finish more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great finishes, Christine--I just got Letters For Santa for my birthday and really look forward to stitching it this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes!
    Hope by joining the group too, that would help me or motivates me back for stitching as well as finishing! Haven't done much of it last year-but it was so busy at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous finishes, love the Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!