Originally I was going to spend the two weeks of the Olympics stitching only in red, white and blue but that didn't last long. I blame it all on the JCS Halloween Issue that comes out every year at this time. Once I see that, I just want it to be fall! My first finish from the 2012 issue is . . . .
"Eek!" Designed by Michelle Lutzen of Stitch Kitty
done on 32 ct Violet Mist linen with DMC threads
I have three others in the works but I also finished a kit from Shepherd's Bush
"Creepy Cushion"
done on 32 ct Willow Linen using silk threads
This one is very pale in color but I absolutely love the design and want to try it a 2nd time with a different color scheme.
That's it for now and thank you for visiting. I really do enjoy the comments and I'd like to send out a special thank you to all who left suggestions about framing pieces. It was truly appreciated! When my decision has been made and it's done, I will be sure to post a pic.
ENJOY THE OLYMPICS EVERYONE!
Don't you just love watching the youth and energy and all that they have accomplished?!
Just love your two cute finishes Christine.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing the SB stitched up in different colours too.
Oh, what an adorable finish, Christine--those pumpkins just make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your SB finish is very pretty--love the words on it!
I wish I had just an ounce of the energy and youth all those athletes have!! Really amazing to see all of their hard work and sacrifice come to fruition....
Love your finishes...they are so cute! I just love halloween stitching!
ReplyDelete