YES! COMPLETION! I am so bad at finishing "finishing" so this year I not only want to complete projects started last year but also to completely FINISH them. This is number one for 2012.
It's the scissor fob and pin pillow from Blue Ribbon Designs "Quilted Gardens". I love the colors in this pattern. It's tempting me to start the large version of the design but I'm afraid that will have to wait a few years for my retirement.
Oh...I love these. Think I need to add this one to my wish list! Great job finishing too!
ReplyDeletehappy stitching....and finishing....
Beautiful finish !!!
ReplyDeleteYour Quilted Garden pieces are GORGEOUS Christine - finished perfectly!..and looks like your Stitch Starter Sleeve will be completed very soon. Thank you so much for stitching my designs - you make me happy!
ReplyDeleteHi Christine! I love your fob and pillow...they are gorgeous!!! Thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my blog. That pattern is "California Wine Sampler" by Abbey Lane Designs. Happy Stitching :)
ReplyDeleteYour fob and pillow are so pretty. What beautiful finishing, too!
ReplyDelete