Sunday, January 23, 2011

One Crazy Project down . . . . .

Since I ran out of thread for Mr. Penquinee, I jumped ahead to this design and finished it last night. It's a Tralala freebie and I thought it would be perfect with February being right around the corner. The thread is GAST in cranberry and the linen is 32 ct Italian siena in cream.

We had 71 degrees in my area of Northern California yesterday when normally it would be around 50. I wanted to be like a cat and just spread out in the sun and sleep! I completely skipped cleaning house and it's looking pretty scary around here. Instead, I watched Salt on DVD ~ not bad for a rental ~ continued reading Water for Elephants. I love to read books BEFORE they're made into movies and this one's coming out this year. I highly recommend the book!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love that TraLaLa finish. I absolutely loved Water for Elephants. I didn't know a movie was coming...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!