Saturday, January 15, 2011

Crazy January Challenge ~ Days 10 - 15

I admit that I may not have done much but I DID start a new piece each day!

In the last 6 days I have begun La-D-Da's Tis Green, Knotted Tree Needleart's Peace, Full Circle's Tweet Gift, Big Toe Design's Hope, Chessie & me's Joy to Ewe and early this morning I began Blackbird Design's Tis the Season.
Some of these 15 projects will get done quickly while others ~ like 'Tis the Season' ~ will be year long projects. My goal now is to not only stitch each piece but then to actually FINISH them.
I also have a 2nd bag containing at least 12 projects begun sometime in the past that need tending to so outside of attending a workshop at the Elegant Stitch in April and knowing that I'm going to buy, buy, buy when I get there, I am hoping to work as much from my stash as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always appreciated!